Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Official Stats


Charlie had his 4 month appt today and since he hadn't been to the doc since he was 6 weeks old, it was good to hear what they had to say. He basically smiled, talked and laughed his way through the appt and charmed everyone. The verdict is that he is 100 % healthy and doing great! He weighed in at 17.9 lbs (91st%) and 26 inches (84th%). The doc gave me the go ahead to start him on solids, but I think he is still too young, so I will probably wait another month, if not two on that. He also had to get several shots, and being the little doll that he is, he let out one bit of a whine and then was smiling at everyone as we left. The nurse couldn't believe it! We also said goodbye to Papa Randy this morning, who was here visiting over the weekend. We all loved having him and were sad to see him go. Hope everyone has a nice week. We are taking our first camping trip with both boys this weekend, and then head to CO next Thursday!


Papa Randy taught him the headed (and as Alec calls it, the noser)



chatting

and a few pics of our favorite garbage man taking out the trash on Sunday

3 comments:

Abby said...

OMG where did the vest come from?!?! Charlie is the cutest munchkin ever, literally: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Munchkins-film.jpg

Grammy G. said...

Two things I need in this house:
1-a smiling chunky baby
2-weekly trash collection from the most charming garbage man I've even known.

:)

Charlie reminds me or you Erin!

Sweet Baby James said...

Love it! I just got that star shirt for James-he and Alec can be twins :) And Charlie is bigger than Mac was at 6 months! Wow, I can't wait to see our 2 babies together! I need to give you a call so we can set up some playdates!