Sunday, May 22, 2011

Charlie aka Ruchi-Pip


So I've been trying to upload this cute video of Charlie chatting with me all weekend, and for some reason I can't get blogger to work (any suggestions or tips??) So, here are some cute pics instead. A few random things about Charlie; just like Alec, his hair is all falling out and underneath is a layer of blond. I would say by 4 months he will be all blond. Also, looks like he finally has a nickname. Alec has a book called Tikki Tikki Tembo, and the main character in it has this crazy long name, Tikki Tikki tembo-no sa rembo-chari bari ruchi-pip peri pembo. Anyway, we read it all the time and the Chari Bari Ruchi part has become associated with Charlie. So, little Charlie has become known around here, especially to Alec, as Ruchi, or Ruchi-Pip. Totally random, but it's cute and fitting. At school this week Alec's teacher asked him his baby brother's name, and Alec proudly told her Ruchi. She gave me a pretty interesting look before I had Alec tell her that Ruchi was a just a nickname. So, enjoy the cute pics of our little Ruchi.









A terrible pic of Charlie, but I love it b/c it shows what a moose he is:)

3 comments:

Grammy G. said...

He's so happy! These pictures are breaking my heart becaue I just want to reach out and squeeze him and it drives me crazy I can't. He's cuter and cuter and cuter every time you post.

Sweet Baby James said...

Charlie is sooooo stinking cute! And I am seriously laughing out loud at that last pic! Alec is like, "Uh, guys? A little help please, this baby is crushing me!!" I love it.

Jenny said...

Your boys are adorable- and they look SO much alike. Those Sungy genes are strong...

Ruchi is a great nickname!