Saturday, February 27, 2010

House Buying


So we are off to Chicago this afternoon to hopefully close on our new house on Monday. The process of buying this house has been anything but smooth, and at this point it looks like we won't know if the closing will actually happen until Monday morning. It has been a very hectic and chaotic few weeks for us as the reality of moving has finally set in, and we will all be so relieved to see each other and finally be in one place. Alec really has been a trouper through it all, and we are so relieved that he handles all this travel and change so well. That being said, he has been a bit of a pickle for me the last few weeks, and I think he really needs to be reunited with his daddy full time. So - fingers crossed, and we will let you know the news when we get home next week. The pics are just a few randoms - we have been too busy for many pics lately.

Off to the rec center to swim


Cousins in matching jammies

4 comments:

Grammy G. said...

I know I'm not supposed to be completely bummed, but today I am. Thinking of all the ways I can get myself to Chicago on a regular basis. Good luck with the closing, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed all goes smoothly. I'm excited to see the new house and see you guys turn it into a home. It is about time!

Grammy G. said...

p.s. I love you Beanie Stout!

Jenny said...

Good luck! We have had a really smooth time with our sale/purchase, and it is still a royal PITA, so I definitely feel for you! I hope your move is successful and that you guys are reunited full time soon.

Lacey said...

Today is Monday and I'm sending all my positive vibes to you!