Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Holy Belly

I had to get some photographic proof of just how giant my belly is.  I feel great and on a day to day basis don't feel like I'm that big, but it's gotten to the point where I am stopped by strangers and asked about my due date 10+ times a day, so my tummy must look bigger than it feels, and I will agree, it is almost alarming how giant it looks from the side.  I had my last doc appt today and we are all scheduled to meet baby Sungy #3 on Friday morning.  We can't wait, but are also enjoying these last few days together as a family of four.   
 Alec insisted on taking this pic and that we all make funny faces
 I can't believe how low I am carrying
Showing off our buddas.

p.s. I am willing to bet my house that we will be welcoming another little boy, and I am saying at least 8lbs, 10 oz, but the rest of the boys in the house are pulling for 9 lbs:)

6 comments:

Grammy G. said...

Holy Budda Belly!!! i'm with the boys in the house....9 lbs. plus seems quite likely. You do look terrific though, it's all just in the belly. Enjoy the countdown.
We love you all.

Tonia said...

Good luck, I can't wait to hear all about Baby #3!

Abby said...

You look great! Happy Birthday, we can't wait to see this new baby :)

Jackie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! AND, I cannot wait to see that little boy (or girl, ya just never know). Please add me to the email list to get pics of the new little Sungy baby as soon as you send it!!!

Sweet Baby James said...

You look fantastic Erin! I can not wait to hear the news! And looking at that low belly, I too am guessing a boy! I like your vote of 8lb 10oz, that was how big Mac was :)

JonandBarbara said...

Cute pictures....ok even the making faces one. Love you much. You look wonderful.