Thursday, June 23, 2011

Grammy and Papa Ross


We had a great last 10 days with Grammy and Papa Ross at our house. My mom flew home with us from FL and Ross came in last week for the end of her stay. We had a great time bumming around and even managed to get in some fun touristy Chicago activities while they were here. It is so nice that my mom has the summers off and can still get to enjoy extended periods of time with the boys even though we now live 1,000 miles apart. Only bummer is when we have to drop her off at airport:( Thanks guys for another great trip, we love you!

at the Morton Arboretum

Getting Papa Ross to climb the giant tree house with him


the heat took it out of Charlie

cooling off


Before taking the Chicago architectural tour



Look at what a mini-me Alec is - I can't get over how similar their cheese faces are

with my babies

Modeling his new summer shades

Our moose boy - I got on the scale with him yesterday and he clocked in at 17.9 lbs - I had hardly fit him into several of his 6 month outfits already.

We didn't remember to take a pic on Father's Day, so here is one a few days late. Matt is a wonderful, hands-on dad and the boys and I couldn't love him more :)

2 comments:

Sweet Baby James said...

Looks like a great visit with your mom! Charlie looks positively ginormous. He might give Mac a run for his money when we see you next month!

Grammy G. said...

It's really hot here in Colorado. I need someone to share popsicles with!