Monday, April 4, 2011

Grammy and Bub Come Visit


We had a wonderful last week with my mom and Aunt Barbie. They were here for a week and we all loved the company. Alec was thrilled with the extra attention from Drammy and Bub, and Charlie (as he seems to do with all the ladies) stole their hearts immediately. They totally spoiled us with wonderful cooking, taking care of the boys, and just their company. Thank you both so much for coming and for all the help. We are so lucky to have people in our lives who are so loving and giving. Can't wait to see you both in June!

As for the boys, Alec continues to do a wonderful job with Charlie, I am truly amazed at his patience and sweet demeanour with him. He is always very concerned about how Charlie is doing and he does an amazing job with toning down his otherwise off the wall behavior when he is dealing with his brother.

Charlie gets bigger by the minute, and I feel like he looks 3 months old instead of 3 week in a lot of these pics. His reflux seems to be improving, and along with that his wheezing, hiccuping, and raspy breathing, and as a result he is happier and more smiley and alert everyday. I know I should probably have waited until his one month b-day at the end of the week to post some of these pics, but I just couldn't resist!














Meeting Grammy




























Still a total snuggle bunny














This looks exactly like Alec



















Could this baby be any cuter?





























































Snuggles for Bub














Charlie and his admirers














With his new soothing giraffe from Drammy




























Burbing big baby and little baby





























































3 comments:

JonandBarbara said...

We had a ball. Loved the trip to the park with Alec. Just plain fun being together and getting to know the new guy. Give him a big kiss from Bub. And Raaaarrrrr to Alec!! Hugs to you dear girl. Bub

Grammy G. said...

Charlie does NOT look like a month old baby. He's so alert and aware. I don't know which pictures I like the best. I miss you all like crazy already. I'm wishing I had my "big baby" and my "little baby" in my arms again-even if it means both at once!

Sweet Baby James said...

So glad you got to spend time with your mom and aunt and they got to meet your sweet Charlie! He is so sweet, and seriously looks so much like Alec I can't stand it! Did Alec have dark hair as a baby? I can't wait to see if he continues to be Alec's mini me as he grows up!