Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More Traveling


Alec and I got back to CO yesterday after another 2 weeks of traveling. We had a nice time in Chicago visiting Matt, and then drove up to Cleveland on Friday to stay with the Wolfe family for the long holiday weekend and to celebrate Julie and Matt's b-days. As always, we had a fabulous time in Cleveland!! Sadly, Alec came down with another cold before we left, so he was a little out of sorts and didn't get much sleep, but he still managed to have a great time with the Wolfe kiddos. Plus, the cold was a major bonus as far as traveling went - he was actually a treat to drive with - he played in the backseat, chatting and reading and singing for the the first 3 hours of the drive, and then slept for the last 3. He was also pretty beat down yesterday and actually slept for the entire first leg of our flight and half of the second, which is unheard for for him. So - as sorry as I was to see him sick, I much appreciated the relaxing flights. Here are a few pics from the trip - I haven't been able to take as many lately b/c I get a very firm "No cheese mama" the majority of the time I pull the camera out.

Giving Logan's XMas present a test-drive

Alec, Logan and Zach


Realizing that the buttons on the Wii remote changed things on the TV


On the drive


Helping mama pack - he's become a pro


My boys!


Entertaining ourselves indoors - I am definitely not yet adjusted to the Chicago weather...


Alec in our new house - yes, we found and put an offer on another house, which we are all very excited about


For good measure!

5 comments:

Grammy G. said...

It's about time for new posts. I want to see them all the time and it waas TOO long since the last one.
The Wolfe boys are adorable, and what a threesome they make. I bet he really likes hanging out there.
Fun.

Sweet Baby James said...

I am so glad you found another house! We can't wait to see you guys soon!

Grammy G. said...

And one more thing.....he looks SO big. It kind of breaks my heart, yet I'm so excited to see him grow. It's just that I LOVE babies so much and he's not much of a baby anymore.

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

Yay for new pics we've missed you! I hadn't heard about the house, but I'm glad you've found a new one! We'll see you Sunday, can't wait to catch up!

Reagan & Corey Sowa said...

Alec has to have the cutest rear end I've ever seen. Keep 'em coming!