Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year


Happy New Year!! We hope everyone had a great end to 2009. It has not been the best year for us, so we were happy to see it go. Grammy volunteered to babysit, so we celebrated up in Boulder w/ Abby and Ross, my cousin Jenny and her husband Justin and our neighbors Niall and Cherilyn. It was a very fun night and we had a great time behaving like we didn't have a kiddo. Matt had to head back to Chicago on Sunday afternoon and we were very sad to see him go, but we are headed that way on Friday so we don't have to miss him too much longer. Alec certainly loved having his daddy home for Christmas and continues to tell me how much he "loves Daddy" whenever I kiss him or say "I love you." Anyway - just a few cute pics of the last few days - and, I'm not huge on New Year's resolutions, but I decided today that my resolution is to make sure that Brody gets to go on one walk a day for the next year. The poor dog has gotten the short end of the stick since Alec showed up, and with Matt being gone (he was the loyal dog walker) I have really been neglecting him. So Brode - here's to you and all the fun we will have freezing our toes off in Chi-town.

First sledding experience

Flying Matt's remote control helicopter - he could do it for hours.

Hanging with Grammy

Alec and Reid - all smiles!!

2 comments:

Grammy G. said...

I for one am very happy to see a new post from you. I've missed them. Love too!

Little Miss Nelson said...

Happy New Year Sungy's! Such cute pictures as always, I'm glad that you got to spend some time with Matt after Christmas and how fun to have an adult New Years. We miss you guys, I hope we can get together when your back from Chicago.