Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Fun


Things have been a little crazy for Alec and I lately, so I have been neglecting the blog a bit. Here are a ton of pics from the last couple weeks. Alec has had a great time preparing for Christmas and it's a ton of fun to watch him start to figure out what the holiday is all about.

Putting up the tree with Dad.

Mom attempting to get a cute tree pic - I actually love this one!


Cookie baking at Grammy's

Playing with an early X-mas present he got from Aunt Abby and Uncle Ross - pardon the random mayo jar in these pics.
His new trick is to close his eyes and pretend he is invisible.
Loving on his Grammy
I like my mom and sister's holiday flair
Helping Papa Ross put together the train that goes under the tree - Alec couldn't be more enamored with it.




Some post-nap cookie decorating
Meeting Santa, who Alec wanted nothing to do with - he started screaming the minute he came in the room. This is him taking his present from Santa and booking it. Notice his friend James in the background - James does not share Alec's Santa phobia.
He did manage to give Santa a high-five - thanks to a little borrowed bravery from James.
More cookies


The finished product.

I think he likes them!

5 comments:

Grammy G. said...

From the look of things it seems that this boy is going to know how to make cookies!
I'm confident the Santa phobia will pass when he figures out who brings the goodies.
Love James and Alec in their Christmas sweaters, what a handsome pair.

Erin Sungy said...

Daddy is very sad he missed all this. Can't wait to see you guys!!

Sweet Baby James said...

Great pictures, looks like Alec is having a very festive season! I love the picture of him by his red chair-he seriously is sooo handsome! I love him!

Abby said...

So cute! I love the pic of him driving his bus through all the flour, and Mom was blaming us for making a mess......

Little Miss Nelson said...

Alec is too cute! I'm sorry that Alec was sick for Christmas, but it looks you guys had lots of fun this holiday season and a very Merry Christmas!