Sunday, November 2, 2008

My New Friends

On Wed we had a playdate with some of my old friends from school and their babies. We saw Lacey Holland (now Abote) and her daughter Audrina, Katy Fererro and her son James, and Holland Seaman (now Nelson) and her daughter Riley. It has been years since we have seen each other, so it was so fun to catch up and introduce all of the babies. We even dressed them up in their halloween costumes for a photo-op, which ended fairly unsuccessfully. It was a bit more of a baby brawl, and Alec climbed off the couch before I could snap any pics, so sadly I don't have any good pics of all the kids to publish. But, Katy and Lacey decided to join our storytime yoga class, so Alec will get to play with James and Audrina again every week!!! Here are some of the salvagable shots I have from the afternoon.

Alec and Audrina are done...

Holland and Riley



Lacey and Audrina - look at that smile




Katy and James












The boys...

2 comments:

Sweet Baby James said...

Um, why does my kid look like a glowing albino devil in that last picture?

Jenny said...

Hey Erin (and Matt!)- KT told me about your blog, belated congrats on everything- Alec is super cute, and looks like a Sungy alright! Hope you are well- Jenny Fererro