Monday, April 22, 2013

Beach Vacay

 We got back about a week ago from an amazing trip to the beach.  Matt's company has a condo on Madeira beach, which is outside of Tampa, and we were able to use it for the week.  Our balcony looked right at the beach and we had a pool and hot tub right below us and next to the ocean.  My sister, Ross and Ava rented the condo above us and Grammy joined us in our condo, so we had a full house.  Aside from Charlie still having the flu and being really sick for the first few days, we had an amazing time.  I think that a beach vacation is the ideal thing to do with kids our boys ages, all we did everyday was lounge at the beach or the pool, and it was perfect.  The boys favorite thing to do was play in the hot tub, one night Charlie actually climbed in fully clothed, and they were completely entertained all day every day and exhausted at night.  I've decided it will be a yearly Sungy vacation for many years to come:)  Here is a ridiculous amount of pics.
 Josh has mastered sitting up
 BFFs

4 comments:

Abby said...

Looking at the snow outside my window I REALLY want to go back. Mmmmm beach vacation, cute boys, great pics!

Grammy G. said...

I'm with Abby! It's snowing, cold and bleak here. I would LOVE to be back on the beach. It was a great time and I'm glad I got to share it with you all.
Darling pictures, and this is the first I've gotten to see of that turtle!

Grammy G. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy said...

What a great trip! How fun that Abby and your mom went too! Love all the beach pics of your cute boys :)