Friday, March 1, 2013

Catch Up

 Long time, no blog.  We have been busy around here with daily life.  I registered Alec for Kindergarten last night, which I can hardly believe, Charlie's 2nd birthday is a week from today, and Josh turned 5 months yesterday!  Aside from running around like maniacs, which is what I feel like we do most every day, we have been busy with school, soccer, tennis, story time at the library, and company.  My mom, sister and Ava were here last week for my mom's 60th birthday and we had a great girls night out downtown, which included seeing Book of Mormon and going to a delicious dinner on Michigan Avenue and my mom and Aunt come back again next week to help us celebrate Squatty Waddles birthday.  Here's just a random array of photos from the last few weeks. 
This was me trying to document how amused with himself Josh is in the mirror

 Alec brought home Barnaby bear from school and he spent the weekend with us.
 Charlie was a big fan!  He came to Alec's soccer game...
 and the bowling alley.
 This cracks me up b/c they look so similar from behind, and how giant does Charlie look
 Helping feed Ava
 Our snow blob - we built a much more respectable snowman in the yard yesterday
 Grammy kisses
 Vintage Charlie face
Loving their new bed:)

3 comments:

JonandBarbara said...

Erin, these pictures are great. So looking forward to seeing all of you.
Charlie and the bear very cute and Alec and Charlie at the door and on the step...just dear. Thanks for the post...love seeing it.

Grammy G. said...

These boys are so darn cute, I love the to pieces and wish I could be giving Grammy kisses at this very moment. Soon my munchkins, get ready.
Charlie and Barnaby together are SO adorable. That child melts my heart everytime I see his picture,as do Josh and Alec. Love to you all.

Grammy G. said...

That would be "them" not "the" Hate auto correct.