Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas Pics

 Instead of doing Christmas gifts for each other this year we decided to do a family photo shoot with the Servens.  We were able to get Julie Harris, our fabulous wedding photographer, to come and take pics for us while we were in town.  As always seems to be the case, neither of the babies were in very good spirits for the shoot and Charlie was literally on his death bed, he was sicker than he may have ever been in his life and was literally passed out on the couch not moving when Julie arrived, so it is a miracle that he is even in the photos.  That being said, we still managed to get some really cute ones.  Here are some of my faves.

5 comments:

Grammy G. said...

There really are some sweet ones. And poor Charlie. I think every time you try professional shots he gets sick. But, it looked like he rallied for a few of these. I love the mommy/baby shots, those are adorable.

JonandBarbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JonandBarbara said...

I love the one of the two mommas with their babies. I love the first two group shots. This was a great Christmas gift to everyone. Plus I bet it was fun to do together. Hugs to all.

Lacey said...

Erin, these are absolutely precious!! I was great to see you for cookies, see you in the summer!

Jackie said...

Love them all!! oh and the little baby bums....too cute!!