Friday, December 14, 2012

Lucky


We are a little behind the times over here, but we finally got on board with Elf on the Shelf.  All of Alec's buddies have elves at their houses and so he has been talking about them all month.  So, we decided to get on board and wrote a note to Santa to ask if he had any extra elves he could send to our house.  Alec was THRILLED to find an elf on his alarm clock when he woke up yesterday morning.  We got a girl elf (so mom's not the only one in the house, and maybe b/c Target was all out of boys:) and Alec named her Lucky Erin Sungy.  He is enamored.  This is how I found him in his room yesterday after school.  Hopefully Lucky decides to work her magic and follow us to Colorado tomorrow.

4 comments:

Katy said...

SO cute! I love her name. Our elf is a girl too-Tina. Although she has a beard.... Can't wait to see you and those 3 boys soon!

JonandBarbara said...

How about that. 35 years ago Rhett had an elf that used to show up on our Christmas tree but at night would move to various spots in the house. That little elf was a Christmas pal for lots of years.

Grammy G. said...

I would love to know what he is thinking. He looks so very serious.

Nate Kiernan said...

That is really adorable! I wish I could get one for my neice and little bro, but I'm rather strapped for cash:( very cute though:)