Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day & 14 Months


 Hope everyone had a nice and relaxing Mother's Day.  I had a great day with the boys.   I got to sleep in and Matt and Alec made a yummy pancake breakfast, the boys bought me a new basket for the front of my bike and 3 hanging pots for outside, we all took a beautiful bike ride to my favorite pastry shop where I went nuts buying treats, and Matt made one of my faves, Kung Pau, for dinner.  It was a wonderful day and I loved spending it with 3 of my favorite boys.  I certainly love being a mom!  Also a few cute pics I took of Charlie to put in his photo book at 14 months.  All that I mentioned on his first bday about him being small and petite has vanished.  He is a total pig, but he wants to eat nothing but carbs all the time, and his figure certainly reflects this.  I think he weighed about 20 lbs at 12 months and on our scale now he is up to 26lbs - no, sadly I'm not kidding.  Looks like this little butter ball got his mommies appetite and maybe her thighs too:)
 Mother's Day shot with the boys and baby #3 poking out!



5 comments:

JonandBarbara said...

6 pounds! He is plenty happy, so no problem. Good news, about time those thighs went to the guys in the family. The photos are great. Good day of celebrating a wonderful Mom. Good job guys!

Jackie said...

Happy Mother's Day! You look SO good and your little chunky monkey is adorable :) (and of course so is your baby bump and Alec).

Grammy G. said...

I'm so happy to hear that those boys were good to their mommy. They are lucky to have you. Your bump is adorable!

Lacey said...

Those thighs! Both boys are adorable, and you look fantastic. Happy belated Mother's Day!

RashmiMaharjan said...

Ved International Education is an organization run by young and energetic team to conduct IT development in Nepal. It has been working in a very smooth way since long period. The main objective of an organization is to reduce unemployment through self employment program. For this purpose it has been providing the training of eCommerce specially related towards outsourcing.
For more information follow the following link :
Ved International Education