Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Videos


A few cute videos of the boys. Kat and Mike had the DJ play "Urgent" for Alec at their wedding, and here he is in the center of the dance circle. You can tell he was really feeling bad by how mellow he is, but it was still the highlight of the evening for him. The other one is chatty Charlie, who has discovered his voice and loves to talk. He babbles mama all the time, but wouldn't do it for me on the video. He has also mastered crawling correctly, although the video doesn't show that too well either, but it's cute!

2 comments:

JonandBarbara said...

Warms my heart on this windy Colorado day. Thought I heard Mama start of chatty Charlie video. Wish I could get down on the floor and play with him..he is confident and bubbling over. Alec video dear...can tell he's not up to his regular self. Hug them both from Bub...thanks for sharing...so wonderful to see.

Grammy G. said...

Boy, I can really tell Alec is beat down. Not like the dancing guy I'm used to, but still pretty darn cute.
And as for Charlie man, how cute is that. He seems quite pleased with himself!