Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oh the things they say


The pic on this post is totally unrealted, just a cute one of Alec enjoying his new table and chairs that he got for xmas from Grammy and Papa. He has eaten almost every meal at the table since we got home. We think it's totally adorable.
So.....just a few hilarious things that have come from Alec in the last few days, and I apologize for the potty humor realted to a few, but I have to share b/c they are so funny:
At the airport in Denver on the way home I took Alec to the bathroom twice, the first time I went to the bathroom and then asked him if he needed to go, his response, "No mommy, I emptied out my tank at Grammy's house."
Then we went again before getting on the plane and after taking a really big bowel movement, he looked at it and said, "Wow Mom, that looks like Daddy's kind of damage." - Matt swears on his life he has never made such a remark to Alec about his own bowel movements.
Then yesterday I was making tacos for dinner and asked Alec if he would like one, his response, "Ya mom, I'm gonna house it."
So cute, he definitely keeps us laughing!

3 comments:

Grammy G. said...

Oh Beanie, the things you say! Drammy is laughing and laughing.

Lacey said...

Oh Alec that is priceless! Erin just wait til he's a teen, will it still be as cute? lol

Abby said...

OMG Ross and I were both cracking up. So funny!