Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa is not my friend



On Sat night we took Alec to a Santa party at Holland and Chris Nelson's house. It was a great party, and we all had a terrific time - aside from one minor setback - SANTA. Unfortunately, Alec was not a fan. He actually seemed somewhat interested in Santa while some of the other kids sat on his lap, but when it was his turn - watch out! Not only did he cry, he screamed and the entire time he had his arms stretched out to Matt and I begging us to save him. Luckily, Santa wasn't phased (Alec's friend James had a similar terror stricken response to being put in Santa's lap) and Alec quickly recovered. It was a great party and hopefully our little man will smile a little more next year. We love these pics!






3 comments:

Sweet Baby James said...

Are poor traumatized boys, hopefully they aren't scared for life.

Sweet Baby James said...

OMG, I promise I am not that dumb. I meant OUR. Geez. You need to be able to edit your comments.

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

Looks like you all had fun! I'm so dissapointed we missed it.