Thursday, February 28, 2008

Welcome to Alec's Blog



Hi all - I just found out that you can create an on-line blog for free!!! How cool! So, thought I would create one so I could share pics and stories about little Alec. He is almost 6 months, and growing like crazy. A few new tricks include rolling from his back to his belly, sitting up on his own for brief periods of time, eating oatmeal and sweet potatoes, laughing, and putting everying (and I mean everything) in his mouth - a few favorites are his feet, daddy's glasses, books, bottles (preferably beer) and people's hands. Enjoy!!






5 comments:

Kastners said...

This blog site is awesome! He is getting HUGE! The pic of the 3 of you is AMAZING!! We need to get together for FAC ASAP!!!

Give me a call!

Abby said...

I love that you did this! He is precious in those overalls:)

Reagan & Corey Sowa said...

Adorable! I love being able to get visual updates! Your journalism students would be proud.

Unknown said...

Awe Erin he is so CUTE! Getting so bit too. I can't believe he is almost six months already! Very cool.

Wolfe Pack said...

What a beautiful boy! I can't believe how he's changed. I love your blog idea for kids so much I may have to borrow it. I am so happy to have the opportunity to see your pictures. The one on the beach with him on Matt's shoulders is amazing!